The presentation is an opportunity to excite others. Present your thoughts in a form that engages and inspires. Put the elements of storytelling and stand-up in the presentation and learn to speak naturally with a stronger voice without getting tired.
Applied improvisation uses exercises and games to learn with quick responses, clear communication, collaboration, and widening of attention.
What you will take from the course
- The freedom to prepare your own effective presentation
- Ability to respond to listeners with savvy and without stage-fright
- You will learn to work with silence, eye contact, voice and body language
- Motivating experience of your own authentic speech
- Constructive feedback on your speech
- Preparation for the presentation
- Patterns of public appearance
- Voice training
- Techniques of storytelling, stand-up and comedy improv
- Finding and using your individual strengths as a speaker
Other Workshop Topics: